The wonders of nature are magnified at Entergy IMAXÆ Theatre, where larger-than-life adventures explode with the help of the world’s most advanced motion picture technology. The theater is located next door to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, and is one of the finest motion picture systems in the world featuring a special six–channel, multi–speaker sound system and a silver screen reaching five–and–a–half stories tall.
Purchase Tickets today!
- Purchase tickets in the IMAX lobby at the counter or at the IMAX ticket machine.
- Purchase tickets online – 1 convenience fee per ticket applies to all online orders.
- The IMAX lobby opens at 9:30 am to sell tickets and seat the 10 am show.
- The last movie at 5:00 pm ends at 5:45 pm.
- Showtimes subject to change.
- Audubon Members receive a $2 per ticket discount at the theater.