The wonders of nature are magnified at Entergy IMAX® Theatre, where larger-than-life adventures explode with the help of the worlds most advanced motion picture technology. The theater is located next door to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, and is one of the finest motion picture systems in the world featuring a special six-channel, multi-speaker sound system and a silver screen reaching five-and-a-half stories tall. Purchase Tickets today!
- Purchase tickets in the lobby at the counter or at the ticket machine.
- Purchase tickets online - 1 convenience fee per ticket applies to all online orders.
- The lobby opens at 9:30 am to sell tickets and seat the 10 am show.
- Audubon Members receive a $5 per ticket discount at the theater.
- Special viewings of major motion pictures are shown throughout the year.
HOURS: Shows start every hour, Tue - Sun 10 am - 5 pm