Are you engaged and planning on getting married in New Orleans? Do you dream of being married on an elegant and historic steamboat while cruising along the beautiful Mississippi River? That dream can become a reality and it won’t cost you a thing.
The crew of the Steamboat Natchez are giving one very lucky couple the wedding of their dreams aboard their ship. It’s a wedding valued at more than $5,000 and includes everything you need to make your special day one that you’ll never forget.
- Ceremony on the steamboat’s top deck under the stern canopy
- One musician to play a jazz entrance for the bride
- Ordained Steamboat NATCHEZ Captain to officiate the ceremony
- Flowers for four people in the wedding party
- Complimentary boarding photo
- Reception in the Magnolia Suite
- Oak Alley Buffet including action stations
- Complimentary beer, wine, bloody marys and mimosas
- Champagne toast for all guests
- NATCHEZ champagne toasting glasses for the bride and groom
- Wedding cake from local favorite La Louisiane
- Calliope rendition of “Here comes the Bride” at the ceremony conclusion
- One-night stay at the Bienville House Hotel in the French Quarter
It’s free to enter, all you have to do is visit the Steamboat Natchez on Facebook and tell why you want to get married aboard their steamboat.
Ten couples will be randomly selected and the Facebook fans will vote to decide the winner.
Contest starts today and you have until March 14, to get your entry in. Good luck!