- 4-5 lbs. shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove heads from shrimp.
- Place unpeeled tails in baking pan.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, butter and sauces.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes.
- Serves 3-4.
Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
Try our Recipe Menu for more fantastic New Orleans recipes.