New Orleans Airport, Airlines & Flights
The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is located in Kenner, approximately 15 miles West of downtown. New Orleans shuttle buses, taxis, limos, and public transportation buses run from the downtown and French Quarter areas to the airport regularly.
Airlines Servicing in New Orleans
The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is located in Kenner, just outside of the city. The airport recommends that all passengers arrive two hours prior to flight take off.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- AirTran - (Reservations: 1-800-247-8726)
- AeroMexico - (Reservations: 1-800-237-6639)
- American Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-433-7300)
- Continental Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-231-0856)
- Delta Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-221-1212)
- Frontier - (Reservations: 1-800-432-1359)
- JetBlue - (Reservations: 1-800-538-2583)
- Southwest Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-435-9792)
- United Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-241-6522)
- US Airways - (Reservations: 1-800-241-6522)
Instead of worrying about your luggage when you arrive in New Orleans, let Advance Check-In take care of the hassle of trasnporting your luggage to your cruise ship or hotel, allowing you the day to enjoy the beautiful French Quater and the rest of the amazing city.
Advance Check-In will pick-up your luggage and transfer to or from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, the New Orleans cruise line terminals or a local hotel. The service is avaliable seven days a week, reservations are suggested but not required.