New Orleans Airport, Airlines & Flights
The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is located in Kenner, approximately 15 miles west of downtown New Orleans. Shuttle buses, taxis, limos, and public transportation buses run from the downtown and French Quarter areas to the airport regularly.
Airlines Servicing New Orleans
Every year, approximately 11 million people travel through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, which is currently undergoing an expansion to 35 gates. Twenty airlines offer 59 non-stop destinations including Canada, The Dominican Republic, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, The United Kingdom and Germany. The airport recommends that all passengers arrive two hours prior to flight take off.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- AeroMexico - (Reservations: 1-800-237-6639)
- AirTran - (Reservations: 1-800-247-8726)
- Allegiant Airlines - (1-702-505-8888)
- American Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-433-7300)
- British Airways - (Reservations: 1-800-247-9297)
- Choice Air - (Reservations: 1-888-892-1254)
- Condor - (Reservations: 1-866-960-7915)
- Copa Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-359-2672)
- Delta Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-221-1212)
- Frontier - (Reservations: 1-800-432-1359)
- GLO Airlines - (Reservations: 1-855-0626)
- JetBlue - (Reservations: 1-800-538-2583)
- Southwest Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-435-9792)
- United Airlines - (Reservations: 1-800-241-6522)
- US Airways - (Reservations: 1-800-241-6522)
Instead of worrying about your luggage when you arrive in New Orleans, let Advance Check-In take care of the hassle of transporting your luggage to your cruise ship or hotel, allowing you the day to enjoy the beautiful French Quarter and the rest of the amazing city.
Advance Check-In will pick-up your luggage and transfer to or from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, the New Orleans cruise line terminals or a local hotel. The service is available seven days a week, reservations are suggested but not required.