- Jambalaya submitted by Sue Wagnerof of Honey Island Swamp
- Jambalaya Submitted by Andy
- Jambalaya Over Rice Submitted by Jessica Bankson
- Bread Pudding submitted by Sharon Dooley, a New Orleans teacher
- Madeline's Cherry Bread Pudding submitted by Pete Grigor, a displaced Cajun
- Strawberry Beignets taste great!
- Praline Candy For sweets lovers!
- Beignets (Creole Doughnuts) from "Deck O'Meals" published by Buddy Kivett
Other Popular New Orleans Recipes
- Mirliton Dressing submitted by Brenda Marinello, a New Orleans native and teacher at St. Catherine
- Oysters Rockefeller submitted by Helen Seago
- Crawfish Boil submitted by Leonce Collins
- Red Beans and Rice with Beer Bread submitted by Neil Dronet of Cajun Brew
- Crabmeat Imperial submitted by Dick English, an offshore drilling rig cook
- Marinated Crab Salad submitted by Deborah Blancher, New Orleanian
- Oyster Pie submitted by Pattie Joslin
- A Winter Fast Day Soup, or "Potage Maigre d'Hiver," submitted by Richard Tuttle
- Boeuf au Mi-Sel, Corned Beef submitted by Richard Tuttle
- Creole Sauce from "Southern Cooking" Deck O'Meals--great New Orleans recipes!
- Evangeline's Stuffed Crabs submitted by Pat K!
- Oyster Dressing! Who submitted this one? If you know, let us know! It's a good one!
- Barbecued Shrimp submitted by Janet Dillingham
- Cajun Cabbage submitted Shelagh R. Mercer
- Cajun Meatloaf Yum! It's a classic.
- Cajun Deer Steak submitted by Heather Lindsey
- Crab Cakes submitted by Smokey Korn
- Crab Dip Makes a great appetizer!
- Vinaigrette Dressing Submitted by Brenda Marinello
- Okra Stew Submitted by Marshall Cochrane
- Crawfish Casserole Submitted by Chris (Dugie) Dugas
- Corn and Crabmeat Soup Submitted by Stephanie from Da Parish
- Barbequed Shrimp Submitted by Bobbi Mannino