Corn and Crabmeat Soup
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 pt. half and half
- 1 tea. liquid crab boil
- 1 can of whole corn
- 1 white or claw crabmeat
- (you may also add other seafood, i.e. boiled shrimp, oysters or crawfish tails)
- Cut green onions (using scissors is quickest).
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a large pot and add the cut onions; saute.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes and enjoy.
- You may choose to leave out the crab boil if your seafood was previously boiled in seasoning; however, I don't suggest leaving it out of par-boiled seafood lest you miss out on the true intended flavor.
Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
Try our Recipe Menu for more fantastic New Orleans recipes.