This recipe is from Smokey Korn of Free Cajun Recipes.
- 2 Tbl. Butter
- 2 Tbl. diced Onion
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups cooked, Flaked Crab
- 1/3 cup diced Celery
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 Tbl. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute onion and bread crumbs over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine with all ingredients except olive oil and flour; chill for at least 2 hours.
- Shape into 8 cakes, dust with the flour.
- Fry them in olive oil for about 8 minutes over medium heat until brown, turning once.
Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
Try our Recipe Menu for more fantastic New Orleans recipes.