You must try this easy-to-make, delicious bread pudding! You'll love it!
- 7 slices of bread (broken into small pieces)
- 1 stick melted butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour in glass pan and place pan in water in oven.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Sauce for Bread Pudding - Ingredients:
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 1/2 stick melted butter
- Milk (added to make sauce thin)
- Mix sugar, vanilla, rum and melted butter well.
- Add milk as needed; serve over hot bread pudding.
Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
Try our Recipe Menu for more fantastic New Orleans recipes.