Ready to get back to New Orleans? You're not alone. Mardi Gras was a huge success this year and Covid-19 rates remained low. What's more, the city just lifted its vaccination mandate so you don't have to show proof of vaccination to get into our world-famous restaurants and bars. Here’s why you should make your plans now!
- April means great weather and there are a ton of ways to enjoy it — swamp tours, walking tours, and even steamboat rides.
- This city is famous for our hotel and restaurant balconies and courtyards. Now is a great time to take them all in
- Live music is back! This is so great we'll say it twice. Live music is back!
- It's festival season. Come join us for French Quarter Festival, Jazz Fest and more.
- It’s crawfish season! Need we say more?