If you’re ready to travel, we hope you’ll choose New Orleans! Here’s why:
- New Orleans is open! Our Covid-19 rates are down and almost 70% of those over 70 have been vaccinated. See Covid restrictions.
- It’s good weather for outside dining right now. View May weather in New Orleans.
- There’s a lot to do outside — swamp tours, walking tours, and even steamboat rides.
- This city is famous for our hotel and restaurant balconies and courtyards. Now is a great time to enjoy them.
- Pedicabs, carriages and streetcars with open windows are available for transportation (no need to get in a closed car or bus with a driver).
- Bars, restaurants and attractions are open.
- Live music is back.
- If you don’t feel safe going to restaurants, delivery options are available at your hotel.
- It’s crawfish season! Need we say more?